PATAGONIA FROM NORTH TO SOUTH: CHILE & ARGENTINA
High-energy luxury itinerary
True Mecca for lovers of astounding nature!
14 days / 13 nights
Small Group with English-speaking guides
Tour starts in Santiago de Chile:
2016: November 23, December 14
In this tour:
- Santiago de Chile: Andes, Andes and Andes!
- Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Frutillar - enigmas of German settlements, gate to the Land District of Chile.
- Perez Rosales National Park - A true Mecca for lovers of astounding nature! Fabulous palette of nature: volcanoes, rivers, small lakes, waterfalls, multitude of rare plants and unusual lava masses.
- The Andean Lakes Crossing from Chile to Argentina - the most scenic way to travel from Chile to Argentina! Must See!
- San Carlos de Bariloche - piece of Switzerland in Argentina, a town that adheres you with lightning speed, surrounded by fabulous lakes, myrtle forests and Andes.
- Cerro Otto, Cerro Campanario and other wonderful places in Bariloche - unforgettable landscapes, reminiscent of alpine landscapes.
- El Calafate, Los Glaciares National Park with Perito Moreno Glaciar (Argentina).
- Navigation Glaciares: Upsala & Spegazzini.
- Ushuaia - the southernmost city in the World.
- Tierra del Fuego National Park.
- Torres Del Paine National Park (Chile) - One of the most spectacular mountain areas on earth. Fascinating natural wonder.
- Puerto Natales - Charming town on the shore of the Ultima Esperanza Sound.
- Seno Otway - Observing penguins in their natural habitat.
- Trip on the well-known road "Fin del Mundo" (End of the World).
- Punta Arenas - A city located on a shore of the Strait of Magellan.
Day 01. Santiago de Chile. Arrive in Santiago de Chile - the main business and political center of Chile. His main attraction - The Andes surrounding the city, snow-capped peaks that reach over 5000 meters and can be seen from almost anywhere. After passing through immigration and customs, proceed to the reception area, where our guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. You will be greeted and then transferred to your hotel. Accommodation for 1 night. Today you will have a panoramic city tour of Santiago, which will include Plaza de Armas (the city's historic center), Palacio de la Moneda, ex-National Congress, the place of Santiago's founding in 1541, and the Bohemian district of Bellavista.
Day 02. Santiago - Puerto Montt - Puerto Varas - Frutillar. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Puerto Montt - gate to the Land District of Chile, the land of amazing combination of rivers, snowcap covered volcanoes, green valleys, impassable forests and clear lakes. This is a true Mecca for lovers of astounding nature, which reminds of lakes in Karelia and Finland, with a single difference-mountain peaks towering like an impenetrable wall. Meet and greet at the airport Puerto Montt and move to Puerto Varas-satellite of Puerto Montt, a little town located on a coast of a second largest lake in Latin America-Llanquihue and across from a staggering Osorno Volcano. Puerto Varas is also called "city of roses" for its multitude of types of fragrant flowers. If weather conditions allow, you will enjoy an incredibly beautiful view of snow-covered peaks of towering above the lake volcanoes-Osorno and Calbuco. Puerto Varas, like many other cities and settlements in this region, has a very typical German architecture and aesthetic against a background of almost central European landscapes-multiple generations of German immigrants were developing these cold and rainy lands. After the war, numerous Nazis fled here, a fact, which in no way reflects the mood of majority of ethnic Germans in this country. These are areas of very peculiar mixes and interactions of the cultures of Indians from the South - Mapuche and descendants of Germans from Germany. Continuation of the tour to the city of Frutillar where a large German colony, had a significant impact on the architecture, culture and gastronomic preferences of the inhabitants. Also, Frutillar is full of picture-perfect scenery, from the shores of Lake Llanquihue and the surrounding forests and pastures to the views of the peaks of the Osorno Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes. Overview of the Teatro Del Lago - unique lakeside theatre floating on the lake. Enjoy taking in the beautiful views! Return to Puerto Varas. Accommodation for 1 night at a hotel, located on a picturesque hill with a panoramic view of Llanquihue Lake and Osorno Volcano. An evening walk through the city. If you desire to try your luck, so you can spend this evening and even all night at a local casino, located just 5 minutes from your hotel. (Breakfast included)
Day 03. Puerto Varas - Puerto Montt - Pérez Rosales National Park. Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will follow to Puerto Montt, city developed in the end of XIX century by German settlers. To this day descendants of German immigrants brew wonderful beer following original antique recipes. The outward appearance of this city is more characteristic of the German architecture - "girder" houses have pointy tiled roofs crowned by distinctive weathervanes, decorative balconies with forged lattices are covered with twisting ivy and other greenery. You will go down to the Puerto Montt embankment to the monument of the first settlers and walk across the central square, which houses a cathedral church built from a red Alerce tree. Then you will go to the Caleta de Angelmo fish market, where the locals traditionally come to taste various seafood dishes. We recommend getting a meal at this market-unbeatable prices and amazing variety. Visit to colorful handicraft market, where you can purchase artwork done by local artisans. After that, you will visit fantastic Vicente Perez Rosales National Park with almost unreal color of Petrohue River, lagoon at the bottom of footpath, beautiful Petrohue waterfalls and volcanic fields. Osorno, Calbuco and Puntiagudo volcanoes, surrounding this area, create unforgettable scenery. The vegetation of the Park corresponds to the famous Valdivian rain forests in its mountain variant. Enjoy climb down to the lake along the canyon, through which the melting glacier water from the volcano fills the lake. Transfer to your hotel and accommodation for 1 night. (Breakfast included)
Day 04. The Andean Lakes Crossing from Chile to Argentina. Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will enjoy a full day of travel in the scenic Lake District. The crossing includes three lakes: Todos los Santos, Frio and the Nahuel Huapi. Sail the beautiful emerald-colored waters and appreciate the shore bordered by native forests, mountains, volcanoes, hills and waterfalls. The views are breathtaking, and mountain scenery as far as they eye can see. Arriving in San Carlos de Bariloche around 7:30-8.00pm, you'll be ready to head out for dinner - your first Argentine steak perhaps and a glass of Malbec. Welcome to Argentina! Transfer to your hotel and accommodation for 2 nights. (Breakfast included)
Day 05. San Carlos de Bariloche - Cerro Otto - Cerro Campanario. Breakfast at the hotel. Guided tour to explore this charming Alpine-style town and the surroundings of San Carlos de Bariloche. Today, you have to journey into the colorful, an utterly unimaginable cubbyhole - Bariloche, fascinating for its picturesque panoramic views of the majestic Andes, numerous islands and bays. Cerro Otto-an unforgettable scenery, reminiscent of alpine landscapes, but in a much more charming version. It offers amazing views of San Carlos de Bariloche, glacial Lake Nahuel Huapi of intense blue color and countless islands with typical Alpine huts of stone and wood. You will be amazed at the views of the mountains surrounding the lake, delta gliders soaring and sparkling snow on the mountain tops. While you are here, you feel like a bird flying over the lake, skirting the bowl of the green islands. You will be taken to Cerro Otto by a cable car, which was donated to the city by the once famous Argentine industrialist Boris Furman, born and grown up in the suburbs of Buenos Aires and known for his rich history of philanthropy. The documents depicting a life story of this unusual person are presented in a small Museum of Cerro Otto, where you can learn the history of the early settlers and founders of Bariloche. In addition, you will be able to taste Argentinean dishes and drinks in the restaurant with a rotating floor. So, during your meal you can enjoy all the scenery without getting up from the table. After the visit to Cerro Otto, we follow along the route, which runs along the most beautiful places of the Huapi Nahuel Lake, stopping for breathtaking viewing platforms, boasting magnificent views of the lagoon Trebol, San Pedro peninsula, Cerro Lopez and Tronador mountain peaks and the Moreno and Nahuel Huapi Lakes with an Alpine-style mansions, Llao Llao hotel, Victoria Island, and the Huemu Island.. Then continue to travel across the bridge, connecting lakes Moreno and Nahuel Huapi, take a wonderful stroll through scenic woods to the lake, enjoy the natural beauty, you will never forget. Follow to the peninsula Llao Llao and within the Pañuelo port. Upon marvelous walks up on the chairs-lifts on the Cerro Campanario will perform a panoramic tour of the entire aerial view of Bariloche, just uncompromising, "must see" in Bariloche! Return to the hotel. (Breakfast included)
Day 06. San Carlos de Bariloche - El Calafate - Los Glaciares National Park. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight to El Calafate. Meet and greet at the airport and a direct transfer to the Los Glaciares National Park, which is located 80 km (50 miles) from the city El Calafate. During this trip, you will have the opportunity to observe the vegetation of a Patagonian forest. Today you will go on a unique adventure to the Blue Pearl of Patagonia, where blue glaciers slide down from the mountaintops into the Argentino Lake. Turquoise waters of this lake, wild mountains and a blue sky complete a unique nature of this place that is like no other. Along with many "dry" glaciers, which haven' reached the water, in this park there are three biggest and most beautiful glaciers: Perito Moreno, Upsala and Spegazzini. However, the most famous of all glaciers is Perito Moreno, named after a famous researcher of these places Francisco Moreno (the word "perito" means "expert, specialist, master of his trade" in Spanish). Today you are observing this glacier, which height above the surface of the lake reaches 200 ft. and length of 2.5 miles. It practically intersects the whole lake. This natural wonder was declared the world heritage of humanity by UNESCO. Perito Moreno is very unique - it is the only glacier in the world which not moves away but the other way around-it approaches, with a very high for a glacier speed. After the visit to the National Park, you will transfer to your hotel. The afternoon is at leisure to explore the town or walk down to Lake Argentino to watch the water birds. Accommodation for 1 night. (Breakfast included)
Day 07. El Calafate - Ushuaia. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Ushuaia, the capital of the Argentine province of Tierra del Fuego, gate to the Tierra del Fuego National Park and is located in a wide bay on the southern coast of the island of Tierra del Fuego, bounded on the north by the Martial mountain range and on the south by the Beagle Channel. The views are amazing, the ocean with the snowy mountains. Meet and transfer from airport to your hotel in Ushuaia. Accommodation for 2 nights. Walk around the city and visit the old prison, which is now a museum. During the first half of the 20th century, the city centered around a prison built by the Argentine government to increase the Argentine population here and to ensure Argentine sovereignty over Tierra del Fuego. (Breakfast included)
Day 08. Ushuaia - Tierra del Fuego National Park - Tren of the End of the World. Breakfast at the hotel. National Park Tierra del Fuego half day Tour. Visit Tierra del Fuego, Argentina's only national park with a maritime coastline, located at the southernmost tip of the continent. Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Beagle Canal which is surrounded by beautiful forests, lakes, rivers and mountains. See by yourself the imposing variety and quantity of animal species and plants throughout the park, and admire the beautiful Lapataia Bay. It's located only 11 km from the city. You will be able to appreciate within its limits lakes, lagoons and rivers, and their exit towards Canal Beagle, characteristic that makes the difference with other National parks of our country. You will journey outside the city to arrive at the side of Monte Susana, witness of the work of the convicts of the old military prison, where the station of the Train of the End of the World is located. Here you will stop for this tour. Then it continue throughout the valley of the Pipo River to the deviation to enter Ensenada bay, where you will be able to contemplate the Islands Redonda and Estorbo and on the other coast of the Beagle the Nevado Mounts of the Sampaio Chain (Chile). Back on the route through a narrow way that its side shows the different species our fuegian flora, you will arrive to the Roca Lake and you will do a walk by the coast of the Lake and the Lapataia River. From this point the Condor Hill amazing view can be seen, its pick mark the border with the Chile. You will go towards the other end of the Park, where finalizes the route at Lapataia Bay, in this passage you will observe the Green Lagoon and the Black Lagoon, a large peat bog continuously growing. Finally you will get to your hotel. (Breakfast included)
Day 09. Ushuaia - Navigation on the Beagle Channel - El Calafate. Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will have the Beagle Channel Navigation for watching sea lions and se birds. Also you will see island De Los Pajaros, place inhabited by royal cormorants among other birds and splendid views of the Chilean and Argentinean shores. We depart from the Tourist Pier throughout the coast of Ushuaia, at this moment most of the important buildings can be seen from the catamaran, Maritime Museum (old military prison), Museum of the End the of the World, From this point, the landscape is a combination of sea and mountains. From this point, the catamaran tour goes to the center of Canal Beagle, towards the southwest, arriving to the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse, in the archipelago of the same name. In one of these islands it is possible to observe parts of the boat Monte Cervantes, which was shipwrecked in 1930. Getting close to the Sea Lions Island, it is possible to enjoy the games of these peculiar mammals and we will sail in complete silence around the island during about 20 minutes observing its permanent habitat, it is a wonderful scene. Then the catamaran will sail to the Birds Island to see the Magallanes Cormorants and the Imperial Cormorants, the Giant Albatrosses, Giant Petrels and 20 different species of marine birds. Later, sailing through The Chico Pass, the return to Ushuaia, with a view of the beautiful frame that gives to the city The Martial Mount and his glacier of the same name. Transfer to the airport for your flight to El Calafate. Meet and transfer from airport to your hotel in El Calafate. Accommodation for 2 nights. (Breakfast included)
Day 10. El Calafate - Glaciares Boat Tour. Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion for the whole day starts at 7:00 AM. From El Calafate you will depart to Port Banderas (30miles away), where you will meet a speedboat which will take you down the northern side of the Lake Argentino to reach the Upsala Canal, where you'll find a spectacular Iceberg Barrier. From there you will have a panoramic view of the most powerful of all glaciers - Upsala, whose area reaches 325 square miles. Afterwards you will cruise through the Spegazzini Canal, where you will observe the Seco Glacier to reach the front of Spegazzini Glacier, the highest in the Los Glaciares National Park. A unique beauty of Patagonia, glacier Spegazzini, await you! Spegazzini glacier is the tallest and most impressive one. It is formed from convergence of three ice flows. Above it, reaching into the sky looms black "Devil Head"-an unapproachable cliff, on top of which there are two sharp "wolf ears." There are always swirling clouds of thick fog, and occasionally the black Devil's Head appears from among it, and then disappears again. Accompanied by rolls of thunder, created during the formation of cracks inside the glacier, it is a magnificent sight to witness. Equally impressive is a height of a wall of this glacier-up to 445ft. When the sun appears in the sky, the cracks of the glacier emanate blue light so it looks like there is a cold blue flame flickering inside. At the end of the excursion and after debarkation, you will be delivered back to your hotel. (Breakfast included)
Day 11. El Calafate (Argentina) - Torres del Paine National Park (Chile). Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Torres del Paine National Park, located on a Chilean territory. Torres del Paine is on the list of worldwide heritage by UNESCO with its massive granite cliffs and a unique ecosystem of a circumpolar pampa. In approximately 4 hours of travel, you will arrive to Cerro Castillo - the border point between Argentina and Chile. You go through all the border formalities. After crossing the border with Chile, we will have lunch at one of the local Chilean restaurants. After that, you will continue your trip to Torres del Paine National Park. The landscape is getting more and more impressive with the mountains of Torres coming closer and closer and the steppe starting next to the road. Lago Sarmiento was the first lake with its turquois colored water and the Torres del Paine in the background. Really fantastic scenery! On the way there you will observe a heard of grazing guanacos, nandu ostriches, and hovering condors. It is also interesting to observe a local variety of black-faced ibis called bandurreas. Torres del Paine is one of the most beautiful corners of Chile. The territory of the park occupies 181414 hectares and it is unique first of all because of the fact that here, among the mountains, tens of rivers and lakes you can see practically all views of Patagonia-bushy steppes, humid forests, Magellan's tundra and highland desert, not to mention glaciers, waterfalls, rainbows and other aspects of beauty. Today you will see a majestic Lake Del Toro, River Paine and Waterfalls Paine, Lake Sarmiento, Lake Nordenskjold in a background of the Almirante Nieto Mount, Laguna Amarga and amazing Lake Pehoe. You will pass several lagoons until we get to Mirador Nordenskjold, where you can see the Massif from up close and the turquoise waters of this lake. Later - accommodation for 2 nights. The views of the "Horns" of Paine from your hotel are unique and outstanding! (Breakfast included)
Day 12. Torres del Paine -Native Forest - The Grey Glacier and Lake. Breakfast at the hotel. You will continue your acquaintance with Torres del Paine National Park. This one of a kind wonder of nature was created by slowly shifting away glaciers of Southern Patagonia Ice Field, which exposed vertical cliffs of almost half a kilometer in height, towering over lakes and hills, which are homes to multitudes of guanacos and nandu ostriches. Visit Mirador Condor and Salto Grande Waterfalls. After that, you will go to Lago Grey, which exists thanks to melting of a giant glacier by the same name, which broke off during the prehistoric times of Southern Patagonia Ice Field. Your view will be introduced to magnificent landscapes, which attract science specialists from around the world. You pass through the most beautiful viewpoints of the National Park until you reach the Grey Entrance. From here, you walk in the Pingo valley on a gently sloping path that follows the bed of the Pingo River. This is one of the greenest areas of the park where it is also possible to see interesting geographical formations. You will visit picturesque Grey Lake where icebergs float on the water from the Grey Glacier, which can be seen in the distance. Walk along the shoreline of Lago Grey on a narrow and winding walkway with ice and icebergs on one side and a green dense native forest on the other side. Enjoy a unique compound of the Grey Glacier, floral landscape, lush greenery and imposing mountains. Return to your hotel. (Breakfast included)
Day 13. Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales - Seno Otway - Punta Arenas. Breakfast at the hotel. Depart to Puerto Natales - a quaint town on the shore of the Ultima Esperanza Sound. The Spanish sailor Juan Ladrilleros, who was seeking the Strait of Magellan in the year 1557, named the province where Puerto Natales is located Ultima Esperanza (Last Hope). It was his "last hope" to find the Strait after exploring the maze of channels between the waters of the Pacific and the mainland. A short walk through the center of Puerto Natales: you will be pleasantly surprised. Then you follow to Seno Otway - a private preserve, where from October to March one of the most numerous colonies of Magellan penguins gathers for nesting and hatching eggs. Observing the penguins in their natural habitat. You will travel through signaled trails to enjoy the view of these birds in or outside their nests, or from the lookup located some meters away from the beach. All of this in a landscape full of flocks of wild geese, rheas and other sea birds. Your wonderful day continues to head down the well-known road "Fin del Mundo" (End of the World) to Punta Arenas- a city located on a shore of the Strait of Magellan, and the only city in a continental Chile, where the sun rises above the sea and sets behind the hills. Patagonian Cordillera here curves around, forming a graceful, resembling a coma "tail" of a southern cone and softly sets into the ocean via Brunswick peninsula, which goes deep down into Strait of Magellan. Evening arrival to Punta Arenas. Accommodations for 1 night. (Breakfast included)
Day 14. Punta Arenas - Santiago de Chile. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport. Flight to Santiago de Chile. Now here is the big decision: Go home... or stay on? If you must return home, you and your baggage must be checked in for international flight at least three hours prior to departure. (Breakfast included)
However, if you decide to stay on, that is great; there is a lot to choose from. Tell us what YOU want and we do the legwork.
|Rates per person in $USD / group min of 14 pax / Taxes and Fees included|
|Double occupancy DBL||$5745|
|Single occupancy SGL||$6729|
The price includes:
- Hotel accommodations 4* with hotel taxes and daily breakfast.
- 5 flights according to the program: Santiago - Puerto Montt / San Carlos de Bariloche-El Calafate / El Calafate - Ushuaia / Ushuaia - El Calafate / Punta Arenas - Santiago de Chile.
- Excursions, visits and navigation according to the program.
- All entrance tickets according to the program.
- Surface and overland travel as indicated.
- Comfortable transport.
- English-speaking guides throughout the whole route.
- Luggage handling at airports.
- Hotel bellboys.
The price does not include:
- Intercontinental flight. The cost is confirmed during the tour reservation. Participants make their own arrangements on the airline of their choice.
- Price of additional tours and visits along the route.
- Trip insurance. We offer an excellent insurance for an additional fee.
- Tourist visas and Reciprocity fees.
- Tips for the guides and drivers. You will soon realize that the professional in-country staff is working round-the-clock to ensure the success of the experience. Gratuities are a small way to say thanks.
- Meals not specifically indicated as included.
- Foreign airport departure taxes.
- A full payment of a group tour is required 90 days before the beginning of the tour. Failure to make full payment on time may result in automatic cancellation of reservation.
- Tour payments are only accepted in bank transfers to the bank account of Milavia International, Ltd, in a bank in the USA. Credit cards are not accepted as a method of payment.
- The payment for the tour should only occur after the Buyer is provided with a final invoice. The Tour Operator Milavia International, Ltd provides a Buyer with a final invoice, which indicates the deadline for the payment. The Buyer is required to comply with the deadlines for the payment, or his/her order is automatically terminated. The fee for the reinstating of the order is US$250 per person.
Cancellation policies of the tour and return of the monetary funds:
- Cancellation of a ground part of the tour program 89-50 days before its start: full monetary refund with the exception of the expenses spent on refund registration and banking operations.
- Cancellation of a ground part of the tour program 49-31 days before its start: 50% monetary refund with the exception of the expenses spent on refund registration and banking operations.
- Cancellation of a ground part of the tour program 30 days before its start and a NO SHOW: no monetary refund would be offered.
- Flight cancellations: Milavia International is not responsible for monetary refunds for unused airline tickets and does not refund the payments for cancelled domestic flights. The Buyer has the right to use the purchased tickets within one year. If the ticket cost for new dates during the year increases, the Buyer must pay the difference in the ticket cost. Air schedules are subject to change and Milavia International cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by such changes and delays.
- Milavia International, Ltd strongly recommends purchasing the tour insurance and offers it for an additional fee.
- Tour cancellation due to force-majeure: no monetary refund would be offered.
- The Buyer of the tour has the right to choose any insurance company.
- The Buyer is fully responsible for tour insurance purchasing or refusal of thereof.
- Any claim must be made in writing within 15 days after the tour.
- Vouchers for the paid service are sent out electronically 10 days before the start of the tour.
- If the passenger has health problems or physical limitations of any kind, it is essential to let Milavia International, Ltd know at the time of booking.
- Passengers with orthopedic problems are not recommended to this tour.
- Milavia International, Ltd reserves the right to remove any individual at any time during the tour if she/he is physically incapable to participate in the planned activities.
- Milavia International, Ltd. assumes no responsibility for special arrangements.
Passports and Visas:
- Passengers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months after date of travel.
- Additionally, all passengers are required to hold a valid visa wherever required. It is the passenger's responsibility to check with the appropriate consulates as to the visa requirements and obtain proper travel documents before the trip. Visa fees are not included.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For travels in Argentina.
- Please remember that the Argentine Immigration Office is charging ALL citizens from the United States, Canada and Australia a "Reciprocity Fee".
- You are responsible for paying for this fee online and printing your receipt, which you must present to the Customs Authority upon entering the country.
- There are no exemptions to this fee and it must be paid regardless if you are staying for a few hours, making a flight connection or staying for a longer period of time.
- Please note that for some nationalities, the option to pay for multiple entrances does not exist.
- You are responsible for having these documents in order prior to arrival.
- Click on the following link to find all the details:
What you should bring: Everyone travels differently, and while we do not require that you follow this list exactly, please use it as a guideline for deciding what to pack. The capricious climate of Patagonia is one of the things you have to keep in mind.
What we highly recommend:
- Using multiple layers of clothing is not only one of the best ways of keeping warm in very cold weather, but it also gives you much needed flexibility when it comes to hot weather, rain, wind and everything else in between.
- Medium-weight synthetic socks with cushioned soles.
- Avoid cotton socks as these are slow to dry, provide no additional cushioning and do little to keep your feet warm.
- Long thermal underwear is also recommended for added warmth.
- A pair of regular woolen gloves.
- A lightweight waterproof jacket.
- The sun in Patagonia is particularly strong so protect yourself with larger lenses, or better still, wraparound glasses that cover your whole field of vision.
- Two hats: a summer hat with a wide brim to prevent heat stroke in hot weather, and a woolly hat that covers your ears to keep you cozy in the cold.
- Two pairs of comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles.
- Shoes well closed around the ankles.
- Good clothes for the hiking.
- A small backpack with: sunglasses, solar protector, band-aid, repellent, drinking water, camera, regularly taken medicine.
- Plan to carry a photocopy of your passport with you at all times during the trip.
What we do not recommend:
- Expensive jewelry or other valuables.
- Heavy backpack.
Our pictures from this tour:
- Torres del Paine: http://www.milaviainter.com/en/chi1.php
- Chile's Lake District: http://www.milaviainter.com/en/chi2.php
- El Calafate & Los Glaciares: http://www.milaviainter.com/en/argentina1.php
- San Carlos de Bariloche: http://www.milaviainter.com/en/argentina2.php